Sunday, April 22, 2012

Circles of Influence

Good Mornin'

Well, another peach of a day. Did wake up kinda slow, but it's Sunday, so at least I got a flimsy excuse. Anyway, might be I need ta take advantage, do some pointed quiet time. There's an old Chinese fella once talked about the blessing of his poor health and how it made him exercise. For myself, I suppose, it be my ability to worry; I'm so good at it, less I pay real attention to my quiet time, it'll take over and wear me out. Lucky, it's become quite a habit, me and my quiet time, and it don't take too long, notice when my company's changin'.

Otherwise, got my "apron" cleaned up and raked, mostly, and that's always a treat; when I'm done, stand back and look, there's no doubt about it, it's got somethin' to say. It's really quite pronounced; kinda like an old fashion security system. "Notice; any reptiles crossin' this stretch, a sand, yes, there is a question of pro-priety and you may be asked to leave; kindly, but surely!". Really quite amazin'; kinda like a "spell", left around the place, though it must be freshened up regular, or it loses it's power. And, I do understand there may be skeptics among you, figure I'm off my rocker, but it's quite scientific, it's just so advanced, they haven't yet invented the math to prove it.

And, ya, I am quite surely, "off my rocker", but the thing about rockers, is they just go back and forth and life is all over the place.

Have a great day!

Best,

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got the new tarp up as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're in the "zone!"
    Kind of off my rocker too, but rockers can make you dizzy ... good to stand on the strong Earth.
    I need my solitude. Sometimes I take vacations from all media, answering one email in the morning to some folks I know to tell them I'm still alive, and then staying away from phone and computer all day long after that. If it's important, a message will be left.
    Just need to communicate with myself and the Creator ... otherwise, it gets too chaotic in my head, and that turns into a waterfall of ideas with no direction. Taking a good nap with my pups is peaceful too, especially on Sunday.

    Good day to you, Jeune, and happy solitude!
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete