Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Returns

Good Mornin'

Well, still pretty cool, but the precips over for a spell, it seems; breezy, with a few clouds, but maybe, now it'll start ta warm up again.

And, otherwise, a quiet day; funny how I'm startin' ta figure there's two different kinds a quiet. There's the weekend quiet, where the oilfields are quiet, 'cause the workers and trucks are all parked, but there is a possibility some weekender'll come by, wonderin' where they are, who I am and what I do out here. Then there's the weekday quiet, where the workers and trucks are all back at work, and there's little chance anybody'll show up, wonderin' who I am and what I'm up to 'cause the weekenders have all gone home.

And, I am findin' that these little articles do leave a mark; and, a course, I can't speak for anyone else, but, I read 'em, too. And, I suppose, that one yesterday about "plowin' the field", definitely left a mark on me. I guess it's one a those "karma" things, a fancy word for things that "come around, once they go around", ya offer what ya can, terms of understandin', and a little more comes back around. I sure, found myself happily reminded, "don't neglect your field; it is beautiful in it's own right and it is the most lovin' answer, to the most lovin' promise!"

Have a great day!

Best,

1 comment:

  1. It iced and snowed about 8 inches here ... quite a little surprise ... LOL! Oh well, the weather has it's job to do, and I have mine, which doesn't include complaining about the weather since I can find other things much more simple to complain about. :D

    It's amazing the gentle power of getting words out on paper and all that swirling around inside held up to the light so to speak. I'm one who likes coming here to read what's going on with "the cowboy" and his soul. Helps me. Makes me smile. Makes me think, and I take another look inside at where I'm going too.

    Out where I live, it's pretty quiet, except for the loons, and the ravens, eagles, astounding number of bird species, moose crashing through the woods, bears, squirrels cussing up in the trees at the dogs, deer milling around .... sheesh, it gets downright noisy around here sometimes!

    Thanks, Jeune,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete