Monday, May 7, 2012

Any Which Way

Good Afternoon,

And, ya, runnin' a little late! Slept hard, probably my "horse" (body) takin' advantage of the "flat" posture, breath a little easier, after all the wincin' yesterday, with my shoulder. And, catchin' up on some correspondence; seems, wonder of wonders, we might a come up with a backer, move our horse rescue/foster home quite a large step closer to reality. Can't be too sure, but we're talkin'.

And, there's another gift! Funny part is, I'm not referring specifically to the "backer", though that, too, no doubt. But, an even larger gift, my mind, the understandin', consideration, that "it's gonna be great, however it turns out!". Kinda woke up, this on my mind. If my focus and intent is to know, love and serve my creator, then, absent me losing that focus, it's gonna be a great life! Will everything go my way? Highly unlikely. Will I succeed in all my efforts? Anybody's guess. Can I rest assured of love, grace/magic and mercy? Absolutely! Is that the important part? I won't even answer?

What an amazin' deal!

When this possibility arose, I started thinkin', "boy, this is heavy stuff!", ya know, other folks countin' on me and such. Then, voice of my heart teacher, it changed; "Trust, be clear your 'why', make effort, enjoy; nothing to fear! Worste case you learn and start over, better! It IS, all, about love and learnin'!"

So, I'll keep you appraised a developments, but I better turn my attention to the moment, as it's begun to "blow like a banshee" and my tents fixin' to re-locate!

Have a great day!

Best,

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! That's such FANTASTIC news. I agree with you totally .... no decision/path is a mistake ... scary sometimes, but that keeps us on our toes. It's all a learning, growing process. The Creator takes us places outside and inside of ourselves that are higher and higher. We are vibrant. I'll be watching for updates. This is great stuff!!!

    You need to put a horse on each corner of the tent with some hay when the wind blows like that. LOL! I know here in the woods when the wind blows, I listen for a loud 'CRACK' to tell me I've got seconds to figure out where it's coming from, and if I should get under something. It's sure an adventure, and I indeed know I'm alive!

    Blessings and good thoughts coming your way,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete