Thursday, May 10, 2012

Plumb Aromatic

Good Aftertoon

This is gettin' to be a habit; just another spring on the Great Divide. Busy.

And, hopefully, do a little better today, than yesterday.

Did make it to the tradin' post and back, and did get the boys out, for a spell anyway. They got ta munch some and we had a good old romp, come time to head in for the night. The burros seem to be doin' pretty well; leave their gate open, anymore and they come in evenin' time. This place, likely a little wilder than their old home and now, where it's just the two a them and older, I think they figure the barnyard safe.

And, life in all it's di-mensions, book, ponies, fences and neighbors, remains fascinatin' and educational. Lots a "plates" in the air these days, but my spirit seems good for the challenge and my bodies not too far behind; my shoulder startin' to loosen up, quite some.

Try and get out, haul some water for the gang, see if I can't give them some attention; overdue for wormin' and trimmin' hooves, as they are. Bottom line, it's a wonderful life; I guess I love pretty near every part of it. And, top it off, the lilacs are not only in bloom, but just this mornin' they opened up, full perfume! How amazin' is that?

Have a great day!

Best,

1 comment:

  1. I love smelling the lilacs ... 'til I sniff a bee up my nose. Nothing like a bee up your nose to know you're really alive! :D

    You do have a lot of plates up in the air, but it's better to wear out than rust out. I'm going to wear out too. Having too much fun to get old. Glad to hear about the shoulder loosening up. :)

    I bet the Boys will love the company. It really is a good life ... so much nature I haven't even discovered yet and good folks too who understand the Sacredness of it all. Doesn't get much better than that. Harmony. ♥

    Blessings,
    Peaceful.

    ReplyDelete