Friday, May 11, 2012

More Flowers

Good Mornin'

And, yes, not quite so backed up! Nice simple, quiet mornin'; put the last touches on our "deal", for now, and headed out take a picture or two, of the parcel in question. Not a great shot, but fair enough for a cell phone; our little valley, future home of the Medicine Bend Association, ranch and foster home, would be the corner of pasture, just, slightly above and to the left of center, just below the tree line.

Otherwise, try and catch up with ponies and, if possible, sneak in a little quiet time with Creator; all this "activity" been keepin' me hustlin', dawn to dark, past few days and I am noticin' I could use a good visit, put things in their proper perspective. So subtle, so quiet, so easy, other things get important, but seems ta me, it's a much happier situation, whatever's goin' on, the path from my house to His/Hers, is clean and clear. Plant a few flowers, side a the path, never a bad idea; afterall, it is a love story. And, any excuse, that one should call, would pay for itself, a million times over.

Have a great day!

Best,

1 comment:

  1. Wide open spaces. Wonderful land and the name too! It's going to be a peaceful place of healing. I'm just tickled it's going so well. :)

    Time with the Creator is plugging into inner power just like a plug in an electrical socket for me ... without it, I have no light, and start getting a dim view of things, more anxious, feeling something's not quite right, that empty feeling. I need that time more than I need anything else. It's amazing though how my "life" tries to crowd that time out. I remember what it was like to be "empty," and I don't want to go back there again and be soul crippled.

    It was a beautiful day in the woods! Even visited some bear .... awesome. :)

    Very happy for you and your vision, Jeune!

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete