Friday, May 18, 2012

Just A Toy Hammer

Good Afternoon

And, yes, once again, a little later than "oughta", but this the life of the cowboy/author/cook/foster home dreamer and, we might hope, he actually lives to delegate the majority, as the latter, were all, pretty much, cooked up to allow for the foremost. Such is life.

Woke up this mornin', once again, reminded about confusion and by contrast, clarity. Dreamnt of wrestlin' with a giant! And, while I was able to exert some influence, the fairly imbecile giant, really just kept on doin' whatever he felt like; basically an exercise in futility. Part of this may have been the half a painkiller I swallowed for I went ta bed, but most of it fit right in with my wakin' world. As, having successfully landed our little parcel of dirt, I noticed part of myself, imaginin' that I must be of some importance and could, thus, certainly influence, other future events, accordin' to MY thoughts.

So, my unruly giant! Fact is, by and large, we are along for the ride and struggle as we might, generally speakin', what will be, will be. And, a course, it ain't all cut and dry. It was me, afterall, came up with the notion of the foster home and the book to raise money, or was it? Maybe it was just a kind offer, I had the good fortune to notice and accept; all those years ago. And, though I have made some efforts, it was never, really, my idea, nor the outcome, "result" of my effort. Kinda like the dad, might wanta build somethin', gives his wee son a toy hammer, so the wee one gets to stick around, watch and learn, what it means ta be big and ta have a plan.

Anyway, this, to me the clarity; don't wrestle with "the giant", hang with "the pop"; watch, listen and learn. This is not futile, but, truly fruit full.

Have a great day!

Best,

1 comment:

  1. Now, there's the truth for you ... glad you know how to listen and pick up a hammer. It's the willingness to pick up the hammer that puts that softness in the Creator's eye ... that willingness to serve others with a happy heart. :) Service to others and being good to your own body is surely Sacred.

    I'm working on eating an anti-inflammatory diet. It's good for heart, joints, etc., and good for thinking with a clear head ... or should I say "clarity in your head" ... don't really want to see the gears turning in your see-through brain ... LOL! Maybe make me be able to be of service longer the better I take care of my body ... my temple. Definitely better if heart comes first. :)

    Bless your heart, Jeune. ♥
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete