Thursday, May 17, 2012

Perspective

Good Mornin'

Just barely; still gettin' up slow. But, extra couple a phone calls late, with recent events, land deals and all, just a few more items in the pack, not a bad time to remember old Kabir; poet saint from the middle east. "Oh, lost one, be careful how you load yourself; if you are hungry, eat now, 'fore further up the road, there are no stores!".

And, I guess I was, rememberin', this mornin' as I woke up, particular hungry for quiet time and connection with the Heart place! It really is such a comforting spot. Couple a times, mid sortin' out the deal, a remote third party involved, the trustee, attitudes and rhetoric got pretty hot. Maybe, thanks to my remote location, it was much easier for me, maintain an easy goin' perspective, nevertheless, a reminder and inspiration, as I watched my friend's blood pressure shoot up into the "red zone", stay in touch! In touch with what? In touch with the Heart.

It just is the most amazin' place, that not only owns that large and timeless vision, but lends it to you, whenever you visit. Like the question of the stick, makin' it smaller without touching it, the larger stick placed beside, just by association, time spent and the lending of itself, I always return with the great relief of remembrance; what really matters, long run. The details reduced to proper dimension. All we can do is try; what happens, happens. Life will go on.

And, so, once again, behind, sort of, I'm apt to leave'r short, today, try and catch up with the critters, etc.

Have a great day!

Best

P.S. Thanks again to Brandon Johnson, Photography!

1 comment:

  1. Catching up with the critters sounds wise after paperwork with lots of words floating in the air and slamming together and people and their different Spirits akin to noisy gongs. Some Spirits of folks don't exactly mix healthy-like when they get in the same room, and it can make a head feel ready to explode with all those words said, with all that unrest about them, and their direction toward heart turmoil. Easing a head on the shoulder of a great horse spirit ... now that's medicine for the insides.

    Good day to you. Looks like my place isn't going to burn to the ground today ... but whatever happens, my critters and I would go on and live in harmony elsewhere.

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete