Friday, December 14, 2012

Headlight and Youngster, Again!

Good Evenin'

Well, it was a blustery, cold, snowy day here and I didn't do much but rest and recover from my trip to T.A., so I think, in view of events in Connecticut, I'll just wish everyone a good night and take some extra quiet time; consider, just a little deeper, what I can do, in my life, make a little difference.

Wise man once said, "it's not one big thing'll make all the difference, but a lot a little things all put together."

Brian Neubert, horseman

Best, always
jeune

1 comment:

  1. Yes, a lot of little drops of water make an ocean ... all are necessary in the whole. Each act of love or kindness is important, rippling out, creating more. Praying for them ... sending love, peace, and healing.

    Really enjoy the picture .... so sweet.

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete