Saturday, December 1, 2012

So Far, So Good

Good Evenin'

Well, pretty fine most a the day, then it clouded up, afternoon, but even that was fair, pleasant.

'Fraid I spent most a the day, correspondin' with my "prayer group", all wishin' Wedo a safe journey to the Grateful Herd. And, case I missed anyone, he's alive and well, in Belen, NM, about halfway 'tween Tularosa, where he started out, and us here; at last word, racked out on the sofa, at the house of a horsewoman friend. He's reportedly very sweet and seems to get along well with her heeler and aussie shepherd.

Otherwise, a few book orders, caught up with a few friends and spent another little while with the boys; never made my poke with the bunch, but we'll try again man~ana.

And, now I reckin', it's time start orchestratin' my "pre-op" trip to Albuquerque, for the 6th. Got my digital recordin' reminder, today on the phone. And, not sure if I can swing it, but if I could pick up Wedo, this trip, I'm inclined to try. That'd give us two weeks together, get him settled in, 'fore. I head down on the 19th for surgery.

See what fits. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers, gettin' Wedo safe, so far.

Have a nice night!

Best,
jeune

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's right ... the pre-op stuff. I hope you get Wedo then too, but if not, you've got a good plan. It sounds like he'd fit in anywhere. Good to know. Can't wait to hear how Hutzpah likes her new family member.

    Having a warming trend here, and with the snow on the ground, that means fog. I've got a steel roof, and the snow all came sliding off the roof last night in one big WHUMP! That's good, but you sure don't want to be anywhere near the edge of the building if that happens! Hope you get your walk with the bunch in today. :)

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete