Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Picture Puzzle

Good Evenin'

And, another fair day! Some high clouds, but fair sunny and almost 45 degrees.

And, the pups are settlin' in! They was up early cussin' coyotes, side by side. I think I got a bead on parta the problem, where, it seems, Wedo might have some eye trouble. I noticed right off, he'd bump into my hand a few times, when he first come in and I offered him some biscuits, but didn't want to jump to conclusions. And, he seems to do alright daylight, but low light, evenin's, I can see him guessin' on things and he does have a milky quality to his eyes. I think that might explain a little of his passive/aggressive behavior as well.

Anyway, as I was tellin' a friend, he, no doubt, has gifts, for me and The Princess, that time'll likely reveal. And, yes, he is kinda cute; all bird-boned, wobbly legged and crooked eared. But, no wonder he snapped; a) he likely couldn't appreciate the size a the bed and b) hutzpah mighta crowded him some and he wasn't able ta get the appropriate visuals to respond more comfortable.

Anyway, we're settlin' in and Whichy's bein' her patient and thoughtful self.

Life is never dull.

Have a wonderful night!

Best,
jeune

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it sounds like he has some visual challenges. I can see how that would make him "jumpy" until he realizes everyone wishes him kindness. Hutzpah is a wonderful companion .. she'll help him along the way. Must be confusing to have been moved so much lately with his eyes being what they are. Your peacefulness will come through and help him greatly though ... Wedo will eventually know that you and Hutzpah are his pack now.

    I like the idea of "gifts" he'll bring to you. That's what it is isn't it ... every being knows something we don't. I'm excited to watch "the story" unfold.

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete