Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What's Under the Tree

Good Evenin'

Well, a fair day! Few high clouds, here and there, but mild, quiet and almost 50 degrees.

Wish I was spendin' more time with the ponies, where the weather has been so nice, but with this medical stuff, seems I'm always linin' up for the next step and just coverin' the basics; food, water and firewood. "Trust, Amigo"; I remember a good friends, farewell. Everything in it's own time.

Otterwisw, headin' for Tierra Amarilla, man~ana en la man~ana, (tomorrow mornin'), get a physical from the nurse/practioner, get the green light, hopeful, for the eye surgery and see if she as tips for reducin' the impact; I like the fact she's an NP, where the docs can be kinda stuffy and tend to go by the book, the NP's have been in the trenches and tend know how things "really work".

Anyway, I had planned to take the ranch truck, but figured I'd give it a look over and found my u-joints, hangin' by a thread. So, friends to the rescue, my goatherd friends from across the valley said they'd give me a ride; a huge plus, where gas for their Honda's about a fifth what it'd be for my truck; heck, I can buy'em lunch and still come out ahead.

The weekend supposed to be stormy, but clearin' up first a the week, so, god willin', we'll find a way get the Wedo dog home and that'll be an adventure; sure hope the princess likes him much as I already do. I reckin' he's our Christmas present, even if it's us waitin' under the tree.

Have a nice night!

Best,
jeune

2 comments:

  1. Love the image of you and Princess Hutzpah waiting for the blond stranger to arrive. Like an old movie, and perfect for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the NP and what nice neighbors you have.

    I think Wedo will be very happy to find his new family under "The Tree."

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete