Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Wedo Whelp

Good Evenin'

Well, another fair day; some clouds and cool, but all in all, not too bad.

Paid some bills and got a few more holiday phone calls. Got the last of the wood outta the truck and hopeful, tomorrow, make a run for more, though I'm still waitin' on the truck depot, change out my u-joints. Also, got a call from the hayman, and looks like, I can raise some dough, I might can get another half a load, end a January and that'd sure help a bunch! Just, maybe, avoid the "spring crunch" when the prices go through the roof.

Otherwise, the days are short and just about the time, I covered the basics, it's time for the last round 'fore dark. But, I can't complain, we're on our way ta spring and truthful the winter's been merciful mild, by comparison.

The pups are good; both relaxin' a little bit, day by day. Whichy figurin' "he ain't all bad", and Wedo considerin', seems, that we're kinda fun, his beds fair warm and the groceries could be way worse. They even got ta playin' some this mornin', though Whichy's not entirely sure a lady of her stature should be consortin' with a young whelp, but another day or two, I figure the ice'll be off the pond and the fun'll prevail. They're already gettin', just a little more casual, 'bout who sleeps where and how close is too close.

So, with that, I'm gonna see if I can't catch a little heart time, 'fore we call it a day.

Have a nice night!

Best
jeune

2 comments:

  1. Well, Whichy being a cautious girl has her instincts intact, and that's very good. :) Nice to hear their friendship is warming though. I believe Wedo is appreciating his new family and surroundings ... happy news!

    It's like that here, get the basics done, time to stop a bit, finish up, and then it's dark, and I'm "tarred." It's a beautiful, peaceful world, and though it's a bit labor intensive, I'm very grateful to the Creator for the gift of no chaos and no clanging noise ... very grateful indeed.

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much expression in Wedo's face, and those eyes..... He's a heart stealer, he is. All the lady dogs and nearby humans beware.

    Used to have 9th grade boys who'd look at me like that. "You know you want me miss."
    I'd tilt my head to the side, put my hand on my hip, look over the top of my bifocals, and reply, "Child, I am not shoppin' for grandchildren this week!" Tough love.

    ReplyDelete