Monday, December 31, 2012

A Real Winter

Good Evenin'

Well, fair snowy and cold, most a the day, with the exception of 10-15 minutes, where the sun broke through, kinda. Still snowin' now, but like ta blow out tomorrow, stay cold, but sunny resta the week.

So, by and large, another quiet day. I need ta get after my year end paper work, but I'm thinkin' I need some more light; only got one tiny little light bulb. Better idea, likely, just try to make headway in the mornin' when the risin' sun's lightin' up my "foyer" and by consequence the tent; see if that don't work.

Otherwise, the pups are well, the ponies are fat and the cowboy's headin' for beddin'. I didn't make that load a wood, 'fore the snow come in, but if I turn it early, I should be alright for mornin' and then I can shovel out and make a run.

Happiest New Year to one and all! And, huge thanks for all your encouragement and support, along the way! Have a great night and a wonderful 2013!

Best, Always
jeune

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you, too, Jeune! And thanks for a year of heartfelt stories. Stay warm out there. Paperwork can wait. You keeping warm is way more important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Amazing how computers were supposed to do away with much of the paperwork ... seems like they've generated more.

    I think what Chase said was perfect ..... thank you for the wonderful stories of your life and all the critters, Jeune. It's inspiring to come here everyday.

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete