Monday, December 3, 2012

I Be Your Water

Good Evenin'

Well, fair cloudy today; no moisture but mild.

And, I reckin' most of the day, got took up, mailin' out books, with a run early, catch the "dump" truck and the post office, buy stamps.

Otherwise, pretty quiet. Did find a ride to the hospital, thursday, with a friend a mine from Gallina. Good old friend; I used to trim her mules, 'til my shoulder give out. Her husband passed away last spring and she has to go to the hospital, too, pick up his ashes from the research facility, where he'd left his remains.

And, I'll include a song here at the bottom. Another friend a mine sent this to me this mornin', not knowin' that my friend Sandi, from the wild horse sanctuary, had lost one a her dear stallions, this past weekend to poachers. I posted it on facebook for her, where I couldn't even call, once I'd heard. Just one a those things; too hot to handle. I just had to let it go, flat, and "be still".

Have a nice evenin'.

Best, always

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUnyOETz7DY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DrUnyOETz7DY

jeune

1 comment:

  1. What a terrible thing to have happen to Sandi's sweet horse ... he sure was beautiful inside and out. I grieve with her. Beautiful song for that ... soothing to the heart ... just sometimes all you can do is be reverent and "be still." Listen to the whispers of your soul.

    Good to hear you got a ride, and my heart goes out to that woman too. Sorry to hear her Husband passed. Those "first" occasions, like holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, are very hard on folks who've lost loved ones.

    Blessings to all the hurting today,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete