Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Ready to Ride

Good Evenin'

And, ya, another peach! A few high clouds, but mostly, just a pretty day.

Got my Christmas books in the mail and the one for my friend, did all her "shopping" at Grateful Herd Mgmt.; international priority to London, England. (Now it's an international best seller; well, my best seller anyway.)

And, got my Christmas bath early, where I got my pre-op exam, tomorrow; top to bottom, clean cloths and socks. Jimminy, I might even have ta take two this month, with the surgery in two weeks! But, god willin', we'll survive; warm as it's been, I suppose it ain't entirely unreasonable. And, if the mild weather holds, I can likely get some more cloths clean, 'fore the last batch freezes in the bucket.

Made a point, get my prayer time in this afternoon, so's I can hit the rack early; get my chores done, the ponies tucked in for the day, eat dress and pack what I'll need, I'm like to get up around four. I do love my quiet life, but even goin' to town, has it's lessons and reminders; inspiration of it's own sort, I suppose. But, thank goodness, it's only two or three times a year.

Hope y'all are happy and well; I'll keep you appraised a developments.

Best,

P.S. Checked on the Wedo dog; alive and well, though he did lose his "house privileges", for the summer porch which has easier access to the outdoors. I checked to see if he was a burden and I should pick him up this trip, difficult as that woulda been, but it seems, all is well and next visit is fine. Hope my friend don't get attached; he does have some shoes to fill up here!

jeune

1 comment:

  1. I bet you're looking quite spiffy for your appointment! :D Glad you have a ride and hoping it's a good day. What a wonderful thing to be able to get your peepers working better ... just wonderful.

    Glad Wedo is doing well. He'll be happy as can be when he gets home to his Grateful Herd.

    International book sales! That's quite exciting.

    Happy Trails and have a fine day,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete