Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Good and Gettin' Better

Good Evenin'

Well, today was a march grabbag, far as I can tell; started out all mild, a few high clouds, by noon it was blowin' a gale from the south and by sunset it was snowin' and blowin, cold out a the north.

Did manage to get a couple a things done, though. Cows and ponies fed and watered, dropped of my valentines day treat to the neighbors, just a little late, and actually sat my behind down and recorded orders for the book; that's a biggy, considerin', way I feel about paperwork!

On the inside, still wrastlin' a little bit; tryin' ta figure how ta spend more time with the ponies, make a dime and all in such a way, Creator might end up smilin'. Kinda complicated, can seem; only one a me, a bunch a them and mostly middle a nowhere. One clear consideration, did strike me though; when things look dark and I feel weak, just to remember, "we never know", so, might as well figure the best. What a nice trick! So, easy imagine the worst; very easy for me. But what a great feelin', think of Creator, smile and consider, "yup, he's got somethin' for me"! Even if ya haven't got a clue and there ain't a hint for a million miles, far as ya know; 'cause we just don't know very far! And, what a kick, look back and consider, "yup, and I knew it"! What a fine friend ship. And, a course, too, even if things don't go, quite, your way; ya still got your attitude and another chance ta believe, "ya, well, just around the next corner"!

If all I took with me, when it's time ta go home, was just my practice, "it's gonna be great", no matter how many times it weren't, I figure I'd be the luckiest man in Heaven; 'cause ya know he, or she, 'd have ta smile and it don't get better'n at!

Have a great night.

Best

1 comment:

  1. "Even if ya haven't got a clue and there ain't a hint for a million miles, far as ya know; 'cause we just don't know very far!" Indeed, words to live by.
    Take care,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete