Monday, March 26, 2012

Worrying Well (and not wisely)

Good Mornin'

Well, looked all stormy last night, but seems it was just a paasing disturbance; just breezy and sunny this mornin'.

The young "woofers" came by, leavin' for the next leg of their journey; gave me a contribution for hay. Way, sweet. Kids like that, sure give ya hope for the planet and mankind.

And, here it is almost noon, and I'm still in the "office"; went ta bed last night, some worried about things. The book, hay, how ta get to a bank, deposit the checks for the book, 'fore folks get worried, taxes, etc.. Woke up, once again, feelin' the mark of a lovin' conversation, over the course of my rest; kinda like open heart surgery. Data, worries removed, "I know and it'll be alright", left in their place. Then, I got a note from my sister, expressin' some a her worries and had the occasion, remind her, "it is known and it'll be alright". Nice, how that works, no? Old sayin', that "the laundry person, always has the cleanest hands".

Well, it was handy, too; I knew exactly what she was talkin' about and exactly how I can "paint" the future darkly, special where family's involved. And, kindly, I've been reminded, again and again, "Be where you are! The rest, one step at a time! Grace happens now; it can never be imagined and tomorrow, today, is only imagination."

So, with that, I'd best, get after it; not to worry, but to do, best I can.

Have a great day!

Best,

1 comment:

  1. Good your heart is on the mend. I think with many of us, our hearts belong to the Scar Clan ... made us tough and rugged, but open still, so I'll believe right along with you. Everything will be alright.

    Love that picture. I can almost hear the sound of the saddle. Smiling.

    Grace for the journey you're on,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete