Saturday, March 31, 2012

Peddlin' With All my Mites!

Good Mornin'

Well, warm, sunny and still; see what happens. Everybody sayin' it's supposed ta drop and blow.

Gotta peddle here, this mornin'; Julio's mite situation's gettin worse. But I think I got a plan, this sulphur dip, my neighbors give me. Question is whether I can get Julio, go along with it. Try and get him used to me pourin' some water on his back; then we'll try the dip/pour-on. Took me a while but I learned over time, not ta waste ammunition, for yer sure it's gonna hit the target.

Spring time is always a lesson in "let go"; so much needin' attention, every where ya look, ya just gotta "let go", do the best ya can. I get ta worryin' 'bout the stuff I ain't doin' nothin'll ever get done.

Otherwise, I got a "corn cider I shun" for the day, it'd be this, "when things seem dark and complicated, just remember that 99% of it is, likely, our own imagination!".

Have a great day!

Best,

2 comments:

  1. And boy is that imagination ever good at over inflating mole hills into mountains or mites into monsters! That's why I like checklists. Gets all that anxiety outside and away. Then I get to watch the list shrink while saying, "It's just a list, no big whoop." Breathe and enjoy my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you slay the mites. Up here, it's tick time .. ugh. I notice the wolf spiders are starting to get active too ... touched a big one on the door knob the other night, and almost had to peel myself off the ceiling! Good luck! Stand still, Julio. Lists are good ... depending on the day, I can see progress or wish I would misplace the list. :)

    Take care,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete