Thursday, March 29, 2012

Learnin'

Good Mornin'

Ya, another peach of a day. I heard there's a cold front comin' through, maybe tomorrow, but it does amaze me, this "weatherman" stuff; gorgeous day, run into a friend and the first thing they say, "ya, but tomorrow, it'll be terrible!". Ya have ta laugh, no? There is a question in there, somewhere; Lord Buddh, walkin' by, with a smile.

Anyway, got so many comments, on that piece yesterday, made me think. Then, I realized I might want to add a couple of editions; one, that pony, Sunny's his name, he's only one. I got to thinkin' how a lot a folks start two year olds and he wasn't near ready, then it hit me, "oh, yeah, he's only one!". I think it's his size got me off on the wrong track. The other, so's not to come down too critical on the owner, reconsiderin', I reckin' we're a good balance for the youngster; her bein' some strict, me a little more "liberal", 'cause there's always room for variety. And, maybe one more little piece a wisdom, my mentor, old Ray (above); always got ta remember, "the day, the horse and the rider"! Just as that all play'd out, there, the other day and looked a certain way, ya never want ta jump to too many conclusions; I'm re-remindin' myself here. I suppose, this has got a little somethin' ta do with humility and I sure believe, that's wired right in ta the whole school a life, here on planet Earth. Somehow, seems, I really gotta face everyday, aware a the things that have worked for me AND that my understandin' or take, on those events, likely wasn't perfect; there's likely more ta learn.

It's really pretty slick, 'cause ya end up with this notion, that it ISN'T a set a rules we're puttin' ta gether here on earth, but a place, inside ourselves, we're learnin' to live from. Every situation or discipline might have a few principals, go along with it, but really, seems, the heart of the matter has ta do with this place of relationship and our attitude toward the whole dance.

And, most of all "thanks"; that there is a rhyme and a kinda reason, and I can learn. Just like that pony. And, it can be, fantastically fun, 'cause the One, here in the pen with us, is fantastically wise and loves us beyond belief.

Have a great day.

Best,

1 comment:

  1. The only thing that gets in the way of taking a fresh look with "inside eyes" is someone who's already nailed their feet of learning to the ground, and that's surely not you. Keeps life fun and rich, and I notice with me, humbling ... in a good sort of way. Actually, I end up laughing a lot .... mostly at myself!

    Wonderful picture of your Friend up there at the beginning.

    Take care,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete