Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Miss Jazz

Good Evenin'

Well, a pretty fair day! Started off a little mixed; lingering clouds, an inch of snow and fairly cold. But, come late mornin', bright sunshine, considerable warmer, with only a gentle breeze.

Back ta finish the burros, man~ana; Jazz, the little paint mare, she got four bad feet. I got the two "old folks" done, last time, but figured I'd give Jazz an afternoon all to herself, the kinda attention she'll need. She's gotten pretty comfortable, 'bout me workin' on her feet, least ta some extent, but every time it gets a little better and that's worth it, all by itself.

Otherwise, waitin' and watchin'. Waitin' for weather, even out and watchin' for clues, what spring/summer might hold in store. Suppose, I'm watchin' the cowboy, too. Every winter seems ta take a bite; can't be too sure what ya get left. I've noticed past few summers, I get half way through and promise myself, "next year, half as much!", and stick to it pretty much. But, time next summer rolls around, half as much was still, too much.

Anyway, livin' and learnin'; long as I'm learnin', livin' is good.

Have a nice night.

Best,

1 comment:

  1. Good about Miss Jazz. Humbling to establish a connection with any animal.
    Learning here too ... learning that Spring makes your back hurt. :) Lots to do! Guess winter takes the starch out of me a little bit too, but I always work to get it back ... no matter how many naps I have to take ... LOL!
    Take care,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete