Friday, March 16, 2012

Some Days

Good Evenin'

Sports fans! Well, this was quite a day; gorgeous for starters, but a little topsy turvy. I was supposed ta catch a ride to town, but the monkey wrench landed on that one. Then, the neighbors bull got out and by the time we got that straight, I think my blood sugar had done a couple of dives and spikes, so soon as I got a bite, I just passed out. Could be I've been burnin' the candle a bit, tryin' get this book off the launch pad.

Anyway, I did wake up in time, throw a flake for the ponies, grab an armful a wood and give the boys a romp and a brush.

But, now it's late again and if I'm gonna do any better man~ana, I better call'er good and hit the rack.

Have a good one!

Best,

1 comment:

  1. Good grief! Take Care! Sounds like the neighbor's bull is a bit of a stinker. Hope your night's sleep was sound and restful. :) Happy you got some time with "the Boys." I admire your tenacity, but like someone once told me :D "the Creator must have been in a good mood when he invented naps."
    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete