Monday, March 19, 2012

Tarred, again!

Good Evenin'

Well, it didn't blow ta day, but it snowed like December and cleared up like April, at least three of four times. Supposed ta be sunny at 50 tomorrow; didn't even make 30 ta day.

Was a great day, though for inspiration and connections; Brandon the photographer for the book, Tony Estrada, a young Navajo filmmaker and through video, Dave Couchene Jr., an Anishnaabe Elder from Manitoba. And, an old friend, helped me muster a new tarp for my tent, where the wind, kinda thrashed my old "stitch job".

Ponies are good, the cows are fed and, likely time packer in, for my last log gets cold. Leave you with a great poem I ran across, listenin' to Garrison Keilor, the Writer's Almanac, on public radio, a few months back. I'll just post the link.

Have a great night!

Best,

http://writersalmanac.publicradio.org/index.php?date=2011/08/14

1 comment:

  1. Such a challenging life sometimes ... humans living behind a thin wall between the outside elements. Happy to hear such wonderful folks helped you with the tarp. I like where that poem left us.
    Take care,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete