Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What's Important

Good Evenin'

Well, sunny and mild again! And I gotta say, it just feels great!

Got a nice email from an old friend givin' us permission use his song for a "book trailer" video, me and Brandon, the photograper, cooked up; should be fun and the song's great. Brandon's six year old daughter agreed to run the camera! No kiddin'; it's a kids book. I'll include the link to the song at the end, here.

And, where it was, so warm, I even started my "Easter Bath" early, this year. Got out the horse clippers and give myself a haircut and shave and, got my top side all scrubbed up. Didn't come out to bad, though it's hard to tell, for sure; my glasses, so scratched I can't see a thing and, top it off, I got so wound up with email yesterday, I took 'em off, put 'em on my chair, then sat down. They'll never be quite the same.

Ponies are good, but the boys are a little "bummed", where I'm keepin' them in, let the grass get up some, for I let 'em back out. Keep tellin' myself, "tomorrow, I'll start exercisin' 'em", then 6 o'clock comes around and I'm still on the phone, tryin' to drum up orders for the book. This, too, will pass! (And, none soon enough!)

Anyway, just keep prayin' for "remembrance"; can't always pick what ya do in a day, but I can try to remember what's important.
Such a gift; so powerful, what we remember.

Have a great night!

Best,

P.S. Here's that song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DuRj3oSl2ibM&v=uRj3oSl2ibM&gl=US

1 comment:

  1. I'm liking the song A LOT and trailer idea! Gentle happy music! Little Ms. Sunshine Girl will do a wonderful job I'm sure. :) Nothing like a good scrubbing to make you feel wonderful. I have a battery operated shower (rechargeable batteries)that works like a champ!
    Happy day to you!
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete