Wednesday, October 3, 2012

For Better or Worse

Good Evenin'

And, another fine day! A few high clouds and quite breezy, but lovely! And, pretty simple; big load to the post office, a little book conference with my partner in crime, a wee nap and a walk, visit the bunch.

And, seems to me, I'm just a little upset, this evenin', but I'm also, suspectin' it's good news. Woke up this mornin', re-rememberin' that I'm not alone. And, funny as that may seem, it can be disturbin'; in a backhanded kinda way. Good lovin' company, sweet and peaceful, oughta make anyone happy, but there is a parta us, really can get up set about good news; really upset. "What about worryin'? I am good at that! Fact, I'm so good, I can keep you entertained, pretty much day in, day out! Don't be givin' me this 'trust and enjoy' stuff; there's so much we could be worryin' about! You must've lost your mind; you and me, we're good at this. I worry, you listen; this is good stuff!"

So, to kinda turn a corner, inside myself and consider, a little more serious, this other company and the implications of trust, well, it can raise some curious eyebrows; right in our own backyard.

But, I really do feel like someone gave me a gift. And, it might not seem like much to anyone else, but more clear it becomes, what's really precious in my life, more my wishes melt and become one, more I notice, even the slightest turn for the better; even if, sometimes, first glance, it looks a little worse.

Have a nice night!

Best,
jeune

1 comment:

  1. Trust ... yes ... the Creator. That is where absolute truth is from. Of course, you already know that. It's the only thing solid to hold onto, the solid ground. People are wonderful and can help with life lessons and you can see the Creator in their love and caring for you and for other folks.

    Trust the Creator ... life is a big wrinkle, and the Creator is the big iron ... laughing!

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete