Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sleepy Saturday

Good Evenin'

And, yes, another peach; just a little warmer and the wind eased off to a breeze.

Don't know why, but it's just 8:30 and I am plumb ready for bed. So, I reckin' we'll keep it short this evenin'.

Moons fillin' and November's knockin'; partner's were up, checkin' their place for winter. I took 'em their three books they ordered, and they bought three more; I suppose it's the novelty, but young Brandon's pictures, sure do catch the eye. Either way, real nice of them.

And, they brought up some new locks, so I rolled on up to the gate off The Bend, toward the blm and slipped one on. Stopped by our blessin' site, tidied and gathered up a few remainin' things we'd took over, that wouldn't weather real good, headed home and stopped ta see the bunch on the way.

Beautiful afternoon, and they were pretty close to the fence, but pretty as it was and them all lazy munchin', I didn't have the heart close 'em down for the hunt; one more day, the hunt don't start 'till Monday, for sure. See, if I can't go back in the mornin'.

And, I did get some minutes with "Jules"; that'd be the "Wheely Man", Julio. Moved him about the round pen some, took a look at his feet. Give him a brush and checked on his coat, and darned, if his mites, aren't back. See, next few days, if it don't warm up, we'll give him a dose a wormer.

Anyway, yuh, a simple day; so, we'll pack it on in and get a good rest, and giver a go man~ana. God willin'!

Thanks for visitin' and have a nice night.

Best,
jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment