Friday, October 5, 2012

Good Times

Good Mornin'

Well, I had an entry all typed up last night, then I hit the delete key by accident. Part I remember was a line from an old song: "twas grace that brought us safe this far and grace will lead us home.". I suppose I was thinkin' about hay for the winter and puttin' every last penny into mailin' out the books, plus a few complimentary copies. I went and looked up the original lyrics and found another sweet line I hadn't heard before. And, I know it can sound a little religious, but when somethin's good, it's good, even if ya have to weed a little: "my lord has promised good to me, his word my hope secures, he will my shield and portion be, as long my life endures."

I guess, the bottom line would be, when your in love, everything's alright; ya still make effort and ya still feel the rain and the wind, but love has a profound way of talkin' to your bones and lettin' 'em know, that life is amazingly good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=hORj-1uYz-o

Have a great day!

Best,

poss

2 comments:

  1. Softly I say "yes" .... that song transcends many barriers. I don't know why ... maybe "how sweet the sound." Something about it makes one feel things will be okay .... amazingly. The path will be lit.

    Thank you, Jeune, for a beautiful moment in time.

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly good indeed, breath by breath. Sorry about that delete. Never fun when that happens, but it always brings home the temporary nature of everything around us, and reminds me at least of what's really important: I'm alive, and life is the only thing that's really important.

    ReplyDelete