Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fresh Start

Good Mornin'

And, a cooool one; not frosty, yet, but a surely, chill breeze comin' from the south.

Got my new tent up, inspired by the gusty wind of yester; figured if I pulled the old one and swept, the wind'd carry off the dust and cobwebs collected. New one is a little "fumey" just yet, but it's sure clean and bright. Maybe today, I'll re-situate the tarp for winter. Upside of the "fumey" part, my pack rat relative seems to find it a little less homey; thinkin' I might get a cat, where my rodent friend is a little indiscriminate about her hygiene, but I can't see gettin' violent over potty matters.

Anyway, woke up this mornin', grateful and prayerful. Grateful creator seems to allow each one of us love in our own, very unique way, and prayerful, so's not to get complacent; I suppose it has to do with mercy. Mercy there's room for me, flaws and all, but not something I'd ever want to take for granted, 'cause the challenges will come and knowin' that, to mind the flame of aspiration.

Something about life, no, like a river, it must move and it really seems, that aspiration, keeps me movin' and growin' with it; keeps the love a living thing. And that SURE keeps the color in the rose!

Have a great day!

Best,
jeune

2 comments:

  1. Tent looks pristine. May it shelter you well.
    Being loved unconditionally by Creator from the inside, a constant companion until the end, no matter what ..... gratitude just comes naturally in response. Trick is staying aware of the love, so the gratitude can flow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice new home! Big. It just looks happy there living in the trees.

    Grateful and prayerful is a wonderful way to start the day. Mercy ... may we all have that in abundance.

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete