Saturday, October 13, 2012

Furrin' Up

Good Evenin'

And, quite a fine day, if a tad on the cool side; barely made 50 degrees.

And, I believe I mailed off the last of my "early order" books; that fella bought two at the store the other day, just tipped the scale, give us just enough, after payin' the printer, mail the books. So, we ain't rich, but least we got 'em all mailed, minus some hay money I kicked in, which hopeful we'll re-cuperate here directly.

Anyway, it was a nice one and I did get a walk, visit the bunch. They's just over the hill, down in the valley, packin' it in with the cooler temps. Everybody startin' to "fur up". And, one way or 'tuther, I better get busy, see if I can't get the things tidied up, 'fore snow, not to mention some firewood in.

And, god willin', next weekend'll be the blessin' on "The Bend". Checked the weather and it looks pretty fair; sunny and 70-somethin'. Cross my fingers and do my best.

Have a nice evenin'

Best,

jeune

1 comment:

  1. Hope the 20th is just how it's supposed to be. I know someway, weather cooperating or not, it'll be Holy. :)

    Little critters are furring up here. I like to feed the birds a little but won't until I know the bears are hibernating. Scares the puddin' out of me when they look in the big windows ... they could walk in through them pretty easily but don't ... good manners? Stella jumps straight up in the air when she sees them like a cat that bit a live wire, hair all on end, all limbs sticking straight out from her sides. Okay, well, that part's kind of funny! :D

    Cool and overcast here .. have a wonderful day!

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete