Thursday, October 18, 2012

We are Alive

Good Evenin'

And, yes, another peach! Sure got wrapped up with phone calls and email, but, blessin' day comin' up, I reckin' it's only normal.

Anyway, evenin' time I did take a stroll; stretch my legs, get outta the office and see the bunch. Unbelievable pretty evenin'; the bunch catchin' the last of the green grass, down in the valley, where water collects, for it passes under the cross road. The light was comin' in low, just 'fore sunset and everything was lit up gold, gold. Even the sky and the pin~on linin' the valley, the rabbit brush, with it's green stem, it all surrendered to the golden light; ponies too, seemed to me.

Visit and scratch, for each; big o' sigh of relief. Sometimes I wonder how much were the same. Maybe for them it's grass, maybe for me the mail, but caught up we get and sometimes it takes a friend, remind us, "don't get so busy, you forget to enjoy! The rest'll work out in time.".

Tarred again; headin' for beddin'!

Have a nice night.

Best,
jeune

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Nothing like sitting, or standing still to take in the landscape, one breath at a time. True pleasure.
    Have a wonderful ceremony with all your guests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's "real" gold. I bet it was quite a sight, a picture that's burned into your mind ... nothing else could do it justice.

    Big sigh of relief for you too I suppose ... nothing like "touching" another living being ... with the heart, hand, head. Gosh, sounds like I was in 4-H too long .. laughing! Just forgot the "health" part.

    Exciting day coming up. Something beautiful.

    Big Blessings Everyday,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete