Saturday, February 9, 2013

Another One a Those

Good Evenin'

And, yes it was; snowed and blowed most all the day. Curious part, we likely only got six inches or so.

Anyway, much as I hustled wood, I've been usin' it pretty fair. Hasn't been terrible cold, but the wind kinda wicks out the warm. Wind and temperature like to drop tomorrow, but my old piles are holdin' up quite well and mid week we're supposed to be sunny and mild.

But the bunch seems well, the burros, too and the boys are holdin' up fine. The pups are warm and full a beans, whenever it's time to feed ponies.

And, I better hit facebook one more time; one more call for help. That load a hay supposed to come next week and we're barely there, not to mention some things that oughta be paid, might have to wait some yet.

Ya do what ya can, cross yer fingers and hope; somehow or other, it all works out. Talkin' to a friend recent about "intention", and, how, many ways, it's all we've really got. And, it really is amazin' when you think about it; so many things just aren't in our control.

A part a me wants to just leave it right there; "so many things just aren't in our control".

If I can just understand how true that is, then I could take all that energy I put into evaluatin' and judgin', waitin' and watchin' for results, and just use it, keep the one thing I can control, true; my intention.

Have a nice night.

Best, always
jeune

2 comments:

  1. I surely agree with that, Jeune .... "intentions" ... purity of the heart towards yourself and others. Beautiful. Life sure is a learning, loving, trusting experience. Never know from day to day how the wind will blow ... so, I'll just keep wearing my "perfume" so no matter what blows by, it'll smell good. :)

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intention, definitely, and also effort. We control both. And it's true, like you say in the last paragraph, that we sometimes spend energy on things that are more distractive than productive. I've found that as I get older, and have less energy to spend, I'm a little more careful to prioritize, and not waste that precious resource.

    Glad to read all are well.

    ReplyDelete