Saturday, February 23, 2013

Lost and Found, Again!

Good Evenin'

And, quite a fine one! Sunny, calm and almost made forty degrees.

I did get wound up in a bit of a goose chase, today; friend a mine tryin' to get his house finished, asked me to chase down a couple a items. I didn't do too bad, but I sure remembered why I live out here and simple as can be. All you have to do is get specific about one thing ya "got to have" and you can burn more daylight, callin' around, on hold, searchin' websites that don't really work, than I ever thought possible.

Anyway, I did get my basics in; feedin' and firewood, and I sure learned my lesson, hopeful, another twenty years. I'm sure it's possible ta do stuff like that and not lose your serenity, but it'd like ta take some practice and I'm just not sure, I could justify it; any which way.

Well, shake it off and say my prayers, tomorrow's a brand new day. And, there's nothin' like a little "lost", deepen a commitment to simple, and found.

Have a nice night!

Best, Always
jeune

2 comments:

  1. Oh my ... what a day. Glad you got the reward at the end and found it though. You probably didn't lose your serenity at that moment .. just your mind. Something tells me you're not the "office" type ... Laughing! I don't think I am either, unless it had something to do with helping either people or animals, I'd feel pretty good about that.

    Simple is good. Frees up a whole lot of time for joy.

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete