Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Cleared Up and Cooled Off

Good Evenin'

Beautiful day. Didn't get too warm, but pretty as the picture.

And, pretty simple; feedin' firewood and correspondence. Got a friend goin' through a hard time and tryin' to help her place some critters.

That's the thing about "war", always the same; it's the women, the children and the critters, always pay the highest price. And, yes I'll include Mama Earth.

And, ya might not think we're at war, but I would beg ta differ. My theory is, we've gotten so used to it, we can't even see it no more.

But, I'm tarred and I done what I could for today. And, maybe that's all anyone can do; communicate, honest we know how, help where we can and inspire each other for human. Cross our fingers, never quit believin', sooner or later, we can turn a tide.

Have a nice night.

Best, Always!
jeune

2 comments:

  1. Amen to that. Others will do whatever they do, bad or good. We can only do what we can, hopefully our best. If others join us, well and good. If not, then all we can do is keep on keeping on and pray for the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure hope your Friend and you are successful with good placements of her critters. Such a terribly hard thing to have to do.

    Yes, that's sure right, we must help each other and turn the tide toward the good. It's a wonder how that turns right around and helps us too. I've been reading about materialism being an addiction ... I can understand that. I'm not for taking from the rich and giving to the poor (just not the Robinhood type), but if people would soften their hearts, rich or poor, and give work help, money help, or loving help to each other (we all have something to give), we'd be living on a higher planet.

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete