Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Whole Picture

Good Evenin'

And, another nice one; I believe we made 50 degrees.

And, I suppose my days are really quite simple and plain, from the outside, but each one seems quite excitin' from the inside. Little things the critters do, weekends, connectin' with friends, old and new; just feelin' inspiration and commitment grow within me, knowin', somehow, someday, it'll bear fruit. Kinda like a magic puzzle, where the pieces are all blank, but you know when they all fit together the picture appears. Part of the trick I suppose, the patience and abandon, learnin' to love of the process.

I was rememberin' today, what a friend a mine, once said, about steps, and how there can be times when the next step can look like a wall. Him sayin', how those are the times when you really "have" to grow; you know you gotta go forward, and "taller" is the only option.

Trust, trust, trust, trust, trust. Folks make jokes about the ultimate boredom; watchin' grass grow. But, you know, with just a little understandin', sometimes what seems like the most borin', can actually turn out ta be, the most excitin'. Sometimes I think lifes like that and understandin' can make all the difference.

Have a nice night!

Best,
jeune

1 comment:

  1. I love the analogy of "magic puzzle" ... when you think back to everything that had to come together to get a person to where they're at, all the little pieces that had to snap together, it boggles the mind. :) Sort of like all of the instruments in an orchestra tuning to perfect pitch.

    I'll trade your temp for ours ... going to watch the snow grow now ... peaceful and quiet without the wind ... just beautiful.

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete