Thursday, February 7, 2013

Winter's Gift

Good Evenin'

And, boy, what a butte! Blue sky, sunshine and 50 some degrees; a gentle breeze and a course mud, but what the heck.

Weatherman says we're in for a snowy weekend, so, I got after the wood pretty good and I did make a little headway with the paperwork; see what happens, but tomorrow I'm supposed to mail a few books.

I am lookin' forward to dryer times, catch up with the horses and horsework, but really every season has it's gifts and winter, none the less. Sometimes, I do wanta hurry past the weather and times, can't get nothin' done, but I know it's a gift, a time to let go, make room for the new growth of spring; and I really wouldn't want it any other way.

Every spring with the ponies, after a winter's break, you realize the love has grown and ya get to look for new ways ta say it; and that, all by itself, makes it all worthwhile!

Have a nice night.

Best,
jeune

No comments:

Post a Comment