Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dinner Time

Good Evenin'

Nice day, but still cool; those icey little winds haven't quite give up.

Otherwise, a mildly productive day; couple a bills paid, some thank you notes to folks that helped us through the winter, feedin' and firewood.

Looks like friday's gonna be a grocery day, so, we'll see if we can't clean up the cowboy, man~ana. I'm afraid with the snow and all, I haven't really been out or looked in a mirror for...well, too long.

And, whatever I went through, readin' that book from back east, I'd say it's been sort out. It's really a huge gift, I believe, lifes ability to touch us, stir things up, ask a good question, make us look a little deeper. I suppose it's like the wind in the trees; way I understand, "when the wind blows" and rocks a tree, it actually contributes to loosening the soil around the roots, so that they can go deeper. Likely, provides incentive as well.

And, I guess that's the way I feel; inspired and able, go a little deeper, earth of the soul, heart of my maker. Simple enough and sweet as can be!

Have a nice night.

Best, always
jeune

2 comments:

  1. Roots going deeper, holding on tighter and stronger to "truth." Amazing. Thanks, Jeune. :)

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to read things are sorting out. Wonderful how time and some quiet can help that happen.
    Happy grocery shopping tomorrow. I just shudder to imagine your preparation given your outdoor bathing facilities. Hope it warms up for your "toilette". (:-D

    ReplyDelete