Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Big Missy and The Breakfast Parade

Good Evenin'

And, a real peach of a day; blue sky sunshine and we musta made some 40 degrees.

Pleasant on the communication front to; few of my nieces been in touch. I hadn't been up north since they was little, little; but with the book and all, I'd been in touch with a few of my siblings, much older'n me. Anyway, real touchin' and kind of them, send me some pictures and write me a note; let me know what's up.

And, furthermore, a lot of connections with my native friends, also, touchin', kind and inspirin'; mostly tradin' horse and healin' stories, things they're up to community wise.

So, whatever slight "slump" I may have "slipped" in, today sure lift me up; pretty much a chorus of blue sky and sunshine, every which way. And funny too, I'd truly, quietly, been askin' for help, to the only one always listens; always a pleasure ta see! Ya talk to "headquarters" and here come the troops; amazing, no? Plumb amazin'!

Have a nice night!

Best, Always

http://www.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-google&gl=US&hl=en&v=NwUxXQlKvHs
jeune

2 comments:

  1. Yes, amazing ... and better than we could ever conjure up too. :)

    Missy is beautiful. Healing to have love in your home and love in your barn .... balance.

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to read you are feeling better. And thanks for the link.

    When you write about your "slump" being cleared up, and the "chorus of blue sky and sunshine", it reminds me of something that ailed me when I lived up north, and still gets hold of me on some gloomy days in my normally sunny home - SAD, or Seasonal Affective Disorder. I used to get it wicked bad every year up north, because for some folks, if they don't get enough full spectrum light into their optical cortex, they get sluggish and even depressed. Once, in London, where the skies are gray a lot, I saw people literally running out of buildings one day when the sun popped out, their faces upturned, trying to get a little uplift from those rare few minutes of direct sunlight.

    ReplyDelete