Friday, February 8, 2013

Sweet, Crazy, Clarity

Good Evenin'

And, a beautiful day; blustery, but mild and fresh as could be. Had to spend a little time, retarpin' and tyin' down the tent, and I put off the trip to the post office, where it was fair windy and I wasn't too sure if somethin' might let go, but all in all, a nice one.

Funny, I just read a note from a friend about the Chinese new year, and it mentioned "focus and attention to detail" as the "order of the day/year", if one wanted to acheive what they'd set out to do. And, just the past few days, I'd been feelin' just that. Stuff happens, problems arise and when they do, I sometimes take 'em like a question; "am I really on the right track". Maybe, since the holidays, I'd been workin' on the very consideration, even if it wasn't completely conscious.

Anyway, like I said, past few days, seems, I was gettin' down to the root of it and that's the way the puzzle was shapin' up; "hunker down, keep it simple and keep on goin'".

I guess I've always wanted to keep all my cards on the table; pretty much whatever I get focused on. Just a feelin', a prayer, that I never want to get so invested in something, ain't no room for Creator to change the game. And, maybe this winter, phase one of my horse rescue, the book, sorta complete, I just really had to get back to that spot, revisit, inside myself, that clarity, eye to eye, heart to heart; "ya, if it ain't right, if it don't please, if it's like ta come between, I'm ready, let 'er go".

And, it is a glorious spot; freaky, almost, but bottom line, gorgeous. Just to come back to that spot, where you know; "without love, nothin's important".

Have a nice night.

Best, always
jeune

1 comment:

  1. Quiet and focus are good medicine. :)

    For me, what looks like disappointment sometimes, or things not going as I expected them to, turns out to be a "joy" when all the things in the shadows can finally be seen. Amazing that word "trust."

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete