Saturday, February 2, 2013

Snow, Sun, Mud

Good Evenin'

And, a pretty nice day; not as warm as the weatherman said, few high clouds, but all, in all, pretty fair.

And, another simple day; feedin', firewood and correspondence. Keepin' some friends appraised a developments and sharin' some inspiration.

Pretty muddy just now, so there ain't too much I can do with the ponies, but a couple more sunny days and things should start ta dry up.

And, a course, poor Wedo, used ta life in the south, milder temps, little snow and odds are, way less mud, he's pickin' his way on the snow that's left and "tip toein'", real concerned, when there's no way around. Alas, a sensitive youth!

Anyway, I'm gettin' "tarred" earlier now, that the cold-cold has passed; so I reckin' I'll leave'r at that, see if I can't get an earlier start.

Have a nice night!

Best,
jeune

2 comments:

  1. Snow, sun, mud ... Snud. Kinda messy. Wedo looks cute. :) He'll get over being a city boy ... Laughing!

    Warmed up here from -35 degrees to -2 ... absolutely balmy ... going to get into the 20s by end of the week. I'll have to have the window open with the woodstove on. I heard someplace in the Yukon a few years back had -85 degrees actual temperature. Makes me feel like planting a palm tree here!

    Enjoy your day ... such a beautiful land you live in.

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! Wedo looks bewildered by all the whiteness around him, but uber cute.

    Hope it dries up fast, and that you begin to feel more rested. From what I've read, light (or lack of it) has a lot to do with energy levels. As the days grow longer, and the sun moves more overhead, folks feel more energy and start to cheer up. Used to happen to me when I lived in places with less sun.

    ReplyDelete