Saturday, June 16, 2012

Amazin', Grace!

Good Mornin'

And, yes, hot, hazy and still, so far. Did have some clouds and wind, yesterday afternoon and mighta had a drop or two, at one point, but it mighta been my imagination. I do reckin' there was some moisture in the wind, though, judgin' by the way the ponies were up; both the boys in the corral and the bunch out yonder.

Almost considered quittin' this log for a while, but I'll keep you appraised in that regard; so much to do, so much needin' attention and no idea how it's like ta work out. It's not like I need to run off and do a bunch, though that's possible, but, generally, this kinda situation, it's more like clarity's the key. I do need help, no doubt about that and, I suppose this log's a way of lettin' folks know what I'm up to and what kind and how much, but, for now, it's pretty much a "one man show", and 'less that fella knows where he's goin', a) it'd be a bad bet offer any kinda help and, b) I never wanted to go just anywhere, just for the sake a goin'. Bottom line, it's about grace; the gift.

And, I know grace is a funny word for some folks; tangled up with all kinda misconceptions, I suppose. But, thing about real grace, seems to me, is it's connection to a wonderful intelligence, a kind of perfection, ya might say, capable of unbelievable efficiency and widespread good. Extremely powerful, seems to me and same time, fantastically delicate, maybe special for anyone, really wants to call it into their life; kinda like the sweetest partner one could ever imagine, but one, also, knows, with genuine modesty, their own merit and so, unswayed by fleeting overture.

So, maybe it's that simple; maybe, all the demands of spring, ideas and weblogs, books and "The Bend", maybe I'm just feelin' I forgot my partner just a little and recognizin' her absence, willin' to throw anything, everything overboard, whatever it takes, re-establish that priority, re-affirm that importance, re-assume that company. Maybe, for some, it ain't that important, but, as one old wiseman once quote "I was blessed with poor health; I had no choice, but to practice!". Similar, ya could say, "I was blessed with nary a clue, 'less grace takes my hand, there's no point!"

So, I'll keep you appraised a developments and maybe, take another look at how and why and if, 'cause, for me there's no pretendin', 'out that partner, I might as well go fishin'.

Have a great day!

Best,


jeune

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes things change ... you'll know what to do. Sometimes things change in such a wonderful way, we can't even fathom it. Whatever it is that develops, I have all faith you'll do what needs doing, and it'll be the right thing for you and yours.

    Grace sure is a good Friend. :)

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete