Saturday, June 23, 2012

Grateful Herd Mgmt.

Good Evenin'

Well, same, same; hot and breezy, thunderheads and squalls, late, no rain. It's tryin', though and that I understand; way it is out here, ya try and try and sooner or later, somethin' works.

Made a run to the tradin' post, for gas and a few groceries; hurried back, open the gate for the neighbor, brought me a small load a hay. All I borrowed, pay that back, I'll like to be back to nothin'. So, like the thunderstorms, I'll keep tryin'; this way or that, we'll get it right.

Another fascinatin' dream, last night. Often happens when I'm workin' on one dilemma or another; kept repeatin' itself, 'till I noticed and took note, almost literal. It was the question of "plan or no plan"; kinda like opposite ends of the spectrum. And, as I said, it kept repeatin' itself, over and over. Finally, it hit me, "O.k., opposites, opposites, what's in between? If those are the poles, than all of creation is in between; get creative!".

It strikes me, another one a those opportunities, look at everything fresh. I go along and think I understand, then all of a sudden, nothin's addin' up. Nine times for ten, nothin's wrong, 'cept my thinkin'. And, seems to me, get to that point, recognize it, ask for help and Creator does. And, I suppose, there's little, more creative than that; or kinder, or sweeter.

Back to my fascination, recent, "A Closer Walk with Thee". So, easy for me ta figure, all the rhymes and reasons, but, just possible, rhymes and reasons, not withstanding, they aren't the reason for the gift of life; it's the walk and the close and the kindness, remind me, "hey, you aren't alone!".

So, fascinatin', once again, it's all brand new and I get to watch it all work out; ways I never imagined. And, that's a walk that'll touch the heart, fill it with "grateful", again and again. And, while "grateful" might not sound so cool, it feels wonderful; it really, really does. It's got implications; infinite implications. That's too many to think, so ya just let go and enjoy.

Have a nice night!

Best,


jeune

3 comments:

  1. Be interesting to watch how the answer reveals or unfolds itself. How amazing to have that trust and the recognition that some help with visioning is needed. And by "creative" it almost seems like that's our "try" as you put it, with some wind in our sails from Creator, propelling us to new territories "never imagined." Grateful, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Thank you" and being grateful are the BIGGEST prayers. There's much beauty in today, tomorrow, the next, and many problems to let go of so your mind/spirit/heart can solve them ... that's sure what happens around here. Thanks for putting it into words, Jeune!

    Lots of creativity involved and frustration at times, and then all of a sudden after talking it over with the Creator it's like slapping your forehead and wondering, "why didn't I think of that!" LOL!

    Then there's the "gift" out of the blue you needed, it came, and you didn't even tell anyone you needed it. Just talked to the Creator. Always tickles me and makes me smile ... like a Kid getting a great present from their Parent. Humbling really. :)

    Dream on,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete