Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fortune Nate

Good Mornin'

And, yes, blue sky and heat, but, one nice thing about the high desert hear, there's almost always a breeze.

And, I'm like ta keep it short this mornin'; woke up slow, but better than the "fluish" thing had hold of me yesterday. I think I just mighta got a little de-hydrated, whackin' sage there Monday and now, I need to whack some more; the hayman came and went and didn't bring no hay. He says he'll be back Friday, but that's four days out and I've got one servin' left. So, I'll clear what I can and re-configure the pen, try and squeeze another bale outta the yard here. Then, run off see if there's any neighbors might sell me a bale or two; try and get back haul a tank for the bunch.

Talkin' to a friend this mornin' and they were sayin' how lucky I was. I asked what they meant. They said, " you complain about this and that, hay, water, fencin', whackin' sage, but, end of the day, you're the happiest fella I know; you and the horses, you guys are always up to somethin' and lovin' it!". And, I reckin' he's right; I can complain, but I sure do love my life and the chance I have, hang with the critters and share what they showed me today.

Have a nice one!

Best, always!

jeune

1 comment:

  1. LOL! You know someone is a real Friend if they tell you the truth. A good happy life, a handmade life. That has to feel very good inside!

    Dear Creator, please help Jeune feed the Ones you gave him to watch over and please ease his physical pain. He is one of your Kids who's serving the needs of the Ones who can't speak for themselves. Amen. ♥

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete