Monday, June 25, 2012

Carte Blanche

Good Mornin'

Maybe, just a hair cooler and breezy, but that "hair" might, just be wishful thinkin'.

Still workin' on my prayer, not so much for rain, as grace; so much to do and all, fair important, just looking for kindness, show me a path. And, come ta think of it, startin's like, the trick. Often occurs to me, sometimes ya just gotta start, get movin', make a way for the wisdom to join up; sometimes it's so alive, it really won't fit 'tween the ears, but if you just start, it'll join up and steer, point things out, ya never woulda thought.

And, a course, rain'd be nice, but, long time ago, wiseman told me a story, 'bout someone askin' for gifts. Way it went, they got the gift, but it came at high price; kinda like those "unintended consequences" ya hear about. So, his advice, always and only, ask for the "walk", the company, the kindness; it's the only sure bet. Anything else, ya never know; what seemed good, turns out to be bad, not enough, too much, things change, who knows? But good company, nothing but blessings; no worry!

So, I reckin' I'll leaver there for today; see about that start 'fore the heat sets up.

Have a great day!

Best,

jeune

2 comments:

  1. Hard to latch onto the flow of grace from a standstill. Seems to be all about that "try" you're always referring to. Like swimming out to where there's a current, then just letting that current carry you along.

    And so true about gifts. How many times do we hear, "Beware of what you wish for." Always better to be open to the wisdom of the universe, which knows so much better what's best. Makes for the sweetest of surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, like saying, "Creator, I want what you want for me, the horses, the Earth, my path." And then let go and take the first step ... like you always say "the try." That's what I'm really trying to do, but as stubborn as I can be, it hasn't been an easy lesson. Glad He/She has infinite patience. I wonder if the Creator rolls His/Her eyes? :D

    Took a "step" on some things I wanted to do in the cabin. It now looks like a tornado hit it, but that's what's wonderful about creating ... beauty out of chaos ... just have to keep at it. Hard to do sometimes when your shoulder hurts, and it's hot. Keeping track of some Coloradie friends. Fire is close to them. The big water guys are there though. Got it 5% contained. Better than nothing and going in the right direction ... one drop of water at a time.

    Hope your day was good. I'm "tarred" and have to clean up before the dentist tomorrow or wear a lot of perfume ... LOL! :D

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete