Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Above and Beyond

Good Mornin'

And, overcast! Come in yester, afternoon and settled in last night. Sure made for a beautiful sunrise; edge of the layer off to the east, sun light turnin' it all liquid gold, black tree trunks and branches, posin' against the light.

Kinda wanta apologize to the Love for paintin' it a little intense, there yesterday, with that line from Gibran; not that love don't have it's intensity, but that "crucify" line can be taken a little hard and get mixed up with some "harder/darker" elements of our nature, that, I believe, Creator would rather "soften and brighten", given the chance.

So, how about "excruciatin'"; I'm laughing! But, I think "ex" means "off, away or out"; so, ya I'm playin with the meaning a little, but, in that regard, it could mean to remove us from the cross. Just my personal point a view, but just like "the flood and the rainbow", given a chance, I bet creator mighta reconsidered that whole "crucify" episode and come up with a different plot line. Us humans can really get after that "guilt" stuff and I'm just not convinced that's a particular, "healthy" place to live, nor a place Creator, particular, would like us to spend a lot a time.

Anyway, spent quite some extra "quiet/listen" time yesterday afternoon and even into the evening; hopin' to "ex-cruciate" myself from the "horns of my dilemma", see if I couldn't rise above some of my ideas and mixed emotions surrouunding events of late, enjoy a little light and fresh air, so plentiful other side a that "cloud layer".

And, I suppose, just brings me back to the old, familiar, tried and true, "how about, one foot, front of the other; a little more trust, a little less thinkin'? Offer the wisdom a little forward motion, see if it won't join in.". Got a say, I do love the way Life has, dissolve a dilemma, when ever I give it a chance.

Have a great day!

Best,

jeune

1 comment:

  1. Sunrise sure sounds special, and because the way you describe it is so vivid, if I close my eyes I can almost see it.

    As for guilt, that has always seemed to me to be a man-made concept, which when combined with cruelty and fear begets "the mind-forged manacles" of William Blake's poem "London."

    Anyway, it does seem like you've made a full circle, back to what you know for sure to be real and true. And how beautiful is that!

    ReplyDelete