Thursday, August 23, 2012

Home and Heart

Good Afternoon

And, more clouds; lunch time and we're just slightly over 70 degrees. Had a few sprinkles, too, overnight. But, sure is merciful welcome; actually got out and got a few things done yesterday. Run to the tradin' post, milk and groceries.

Otherwise, lookin' to get out check some fence, visit "the bunch" and see if I can't get back after the boys. If nothin' else, all this wonderin' about Mankato, what and how I might could do, it's been a big inspiration, get after my own horses and facility, get to where we can spend more time and do more stuff, together. Life is for Lovin'! And, while there will always be "some over there", like most things, general better, begin at home.

But, I did call Greyhound; round trip, advance purchase, Albuquerque to Pierre, SD, $300. Now, the "rubber hits the road"; better get the barn full of hay, 'fore I go spendin' $300 on a bus.

Life unfolds; the book's on the press, the Bend's secure, see how it all fits together, one step at a time.

Have a great day!

Best,
jeune

1 comment:

  1. Great temperature and fun when it's a day like that to get errands done and say "Hi" to folks you come across.

    For me, it does seem to come down to who/what I've taken into my life to love, those loved ones counting on me to be there for them, a large part of my life defined (neither right nor wrong, just "different") by this little corner of the world; along with watching peaceful, rich Friendships grow. Contentment .... but that's just the way I am. I've always had a hard time leaving home. I'd say it's old-age related but no way! I'm getting younger every day, right down to the dribbles on the front of my shirt.

    Nice to hear the roundtrip isn't too steep a price.

    Beautiful day up North here too ... think I'll take a walk down our dirt road with the Girls (my 2 dogs, but I never call them "dogs" to their faces).

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete