Friday, August 17, 2012

The Best We Know

Good Mornin'

And, another peach! Got some high clouds and a cool breeze and it sure feels good.

And, I do apologize, I got so wrapped up with communications yesterday, I plumb forgot ta write a story here. But, case I forgot to mention, this year will be the 150th anniversary of the Dakota 38 and I've been talkin' to folks in South Dakota, 'bout seein' if I might could help out with the ride. Even had a trip up to the Wild Horse Sanctuary planned today, meet Headlight, our world famous buckin' horse, came down for retirement here, off the rodeo circuit, but put it off, where I'd got so tied up and wore out with all this communicatin'.

Anyway, likely keep it short, here this mornin', where it's gettin on a week and I haven't seen the wild bunch, neither. Same old dilemma, too much time in the office, tryin' to keep ourselves visible, compared to time in the patch with a horse. Oh, well, we all do the best we know how.

Have a great day!

Best


jeune

1 comment:

  1. Headlight! That horse is just special in my eyes. Glad you got a chance to go up there.

    Yes, 150 years ... nice to hear about your thinking. Smiling here. :)

    Time for a walk with my Girls ... they always tell me what time it is ... who needs a watch.

    Blessing,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete