Sunday, August 19, 2012

Shore Lines and Life Lines

Good Afternoon

Well, another beautiful day! Nice cool mornins and evenins, with hazier skies and a shower here and there; gentle breezes waftin' about.

Lots of questions and feelins, surroundin' "the ride" this fall; lookin' at all kinda options, as far as how to go, when to go and what it might take to get ready. But, yesterday, I sure got some beautiful help. Just happened to turn on a tape last night, my heart teacher, speakin' at an event, few years back. He was sayin' how nature has it's "checks and balances"; for the wind it'd be the mountains, for the ocean the shore, but human bein's, sometimes we just go wild! And, just so happens, I was gettin' a little wild in my thinkin' about South Dakota. Then, I found the bunch on toward evenin'. And, was reminded late, feedin' the boys, how much we loved and enjoyed each other. So, the "twain" met; the unchecked human and "the shore". Love.

So much love I'd been feelin' for the folks up north, Jim and his wife and the folks on the ride; an ocean, ya could say. Then, my shore, my "check and balance", the love I have right here, that I also need to nurture and respect. It really was, such a sweet reminder/example, of the very thing I'd heard; "yes, I can get wild and yes, I do, like the wind and the ocean, need those checks and balances, so that I, too, can be a part of that harmonious whole.". Very sweet! Quite powerful; recognise, in my life, how Creator, sets it up, where I can learn and find my way, safely back to myself; again and again. Learn to remain, more and more, even as I move.

Have a nice afternoon!

Best,


P.S. Thanks, always to our own Santa Fe Photography Pro!
jeune

1 comment:

  1. Great photo!!! :)

    Balance ... hard to achieve sometimes when emotions get all stirred up, and you want to be two places at one time! The rope of life gets all tangled up, and then with time, you undo the tangles and things become clear. Nice thought today, Jeune. :) Thank you.

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete