Monday, August 27, 2012

Dimensia

Good Mornin'

And, another nice cool one!

Sorry, I never got around to writin', there yesterday, but stuff does pile up and it was one a those days.

Hardly got out to see the ponies, but the bunch did come in close, by the low gate on toward evenin'. The moons fillin' up and I think the girls were wonderin' after the mustang boys. Just never worked out this summer and I sure hate ta see a mare carryin' into the hot days of June. See what we can't do next spring.

Otherwise, now that it's coolin' off and huntin' seasons on the door, I better get after that new gate and the boundary fence, over on the Bend. A welcome turn of events; with the book and all I, sure have got tangled up with this office chair, way more than I'm comfortable. Hit me this mornin' lookin' out over the fields, waitin' on my boiled black tea, how the Earth was missin' me and I it; kinda like a lover, remindin' me how beautiful they are, invitin' me for a walk.

And, yes I am spoiled. It's all fun but, no surprise, gettin' out and "gettin dirty", fences or ponies, hay barn or pens, it sure brings me back to Earth, puts things back in perspective, and that's a wonderful thing.

Have a nice day!

Best,

jeune

2 comments:

  1. Good idea on the gate and the fence. Don't want any intoxicated or myopic gun-toting yahoos taking a bead on one of the horses. Any way to keep them off the Bend all together?

    Your relationship with the fields reminds me of mine with the ocean. Every time I'm near it, or even see it from a distance, my heart just goes "Yay!" -and I can sit and watch the waves for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perspective .... we go on our path through life, journey high and low, far and yon inside of ourselves and out, and always have to stop at times to find our balance again and ponder on perspective. Seems to always have to do with love and how we weave that into our lives and weave some of it into everything around us. It doesn't seem to matter in what corner of the world we live in or our financial situation either. Good words, Jeune.

    Being in the clear air, working with the land and animals sounds like a good day.

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete