Friday, September 28, 2012

Almost Full

Good Evenin'

And, another beautiful day! And, more packin' and signin' and tradin' specs; how folks want 'em signed, address corrections and where they can order more. Can't complain; this rate we might even buy a bale a hay. And, it is kinda fun, 'cause every time a book goes out, I know I could get a comment and that's interestin', say the least.

But, I sure look forward to gettin' outta the house; boys need attention, I do miss the bunch and there's plenty I could do, 'fore winter.

Anyway, did get a walk. After sunset, but with the moon almost full, plenty a light ta get around; even enough ta look for the bunch, though I didn't spot 'em, far as I went.

And, I suppose I'll just leaver there for this evenin'; tarred and it's late.

Have a nice one!

Best, always!

jeune

1 comment:

  1. The moon is beautiful ... kept me awake last night. So, I sat and watched out the big windows. The night is very active while I sleep. It was another view into my world. So much enjoyment. The call of a Great Gray Owl breaking the silence making all the little ones scurry. Such a hauntingly beautiful voice.

    Balance is so hard to achieve sometimes, things that "have" to be done versus things that "need" to be done for soul health. It's good you can just walk out your door and into the real world. What a beautiful gift, and you share it so well.

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete