Monday, September 3, 2012

Light Weedin'

Good Mornin'

And, another fine cooler one, at that; chance a showers they say. Same yesterday, though I don't recall a one. But, even a little cloud cover is welcome; keep the evaporation down, 'till we do get some.

Heard an interestin' supposition, here, last night, listen the voice of my heart teacher, as I'm inclined, come time to cook. He was talkin' about steps and how, sometimes a step can seem like a wall. Then he offered how, sometimes "gettin' taller" is the only way forward.

Well, I was pretty amazed, where, just recent, (an entry here, "Unfolded") I was talkin' about a dream, where I stood up and realized I was "taller" than a past I recalled. And, the similarity with my current situation, where I can see all kinda ways forward, but I'm not quite sure if and/or how to step up; "could I ever grow up to that?".

So, just him talkin' about "life" and how that works, really touched me; affirming that, "yes, there really is something I can do and it can make all the difference!". And, I suppose the other, very inspiring part of it, was him admitting, in his own life and work, how, he really didn't know "how" that works, coupled with his happy assertion, that it does; that he couldn't be there, then, sayin' this, if it didn't. And, knowin' him, the undeniable knowin', "he's right; me, too!".

I, neither know "how" it works, but does it, has it; well, I couldn't be here today, if it didn't. "Consider the lillies of the field...", I'm smilin', but, really, think about anything that grows; they keep their toes in the dirt, they look for the light and they take full advantage of every drop of rain.

Even here, right outside my door, or flap, as the case may be; a month ago the corral was clean. Just thirty days and a little rain and there's weeds three foot tall. Unbelievable, what can happen , when ya just stick ta businees, whatever your business may be.
Feet on the ground, look for the light and take full advantage, any, every, drop of rain!

Have a great day!

Best,

jeune

1 comment:

  1. Every month I change your site on my menu up top, every month until about the 3rd, I forget I need to update the month. I've got some catching up to do! I'll go backwards. :)

    Smiling here too. Yes, I believe there's always something you can "do" and always something you can "be." How it works out is way beyond my comprehension ... one of those sweet moments in time ...one after another.

    Watched the big dipper ride over the end of the crook in my driveway last night, listening to the loons call flying back and forth lake to lake (teaching their young ones to fly for their yearly journey), enjoyed the cool night air. I can wonder and wonder, but it happens the same way every year. Makes me think a lot, and it hopefully, makes me "taller." The Creator is solid, native ground ... a good place to grow. Like those weeds that pop up because it's where their meant to be ... their native home and environment. Just like our Spirits are meant to grow in the natural place in the Creator's world. It's where we're supposed to be getting our food and thirst quenched.

    Thank you, Jeune. Words that are water to the soul.

    Blessings,
    Peaceful

    ReplyDelete