Thursday, March 7, 2013

Bright Sun Shiny Day

Good Evenin'

And, yes, just about as pretty as it gets. A cloud, or two, but warm, bright and calm; musta made 60 degrees.

And, simple as usual, but the days are inchin' longer and as they do, seems I can add a thing or two to the mix. Today, I give the wild bunch a dose of the curry comb; every now and then we have a year of bad ticks and this is shapin' up similar.

And, side from correspondance, feedin' and firewood, I continue to look about and ponder my plan for the summer; where and how to start. I reckin' it'd take four or five a me, really make any progress, so, where there's only one, figurin' the "if, what, where and how", can be an exercise all it's own. It's actually one of the grand parts a livin' out here; just gettin' used to the scale a things, changes a fella and ya kinda have ta learn how to go about things, out gettin' overwhelmed, right off the bat. I guess it kinda teaches ya, that "one foot front of the other" lesson, over and over; sure enough, winter rolls around and ya realize, ya actually made a difference.

Anyway, daylight's a comin' earlier too, so I'd best be headin' for beddin'.

Have a nice night.

Best,

jeune

1 comment:

  1. Like Confucius said, "The journey of a thousand miles....." I know that feeling of "how in the world am I going to get whatever it is done." Kind of have to split the brain - one part to look at the big picture, and one part to focus in on one thing at a time. Sometimes it feels like I'm an acrobat or a juggler. Always interesting, this life.

    ReplyDelete